Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Letter to J.D Salinger...


Dear J.D Salinger,

Catcher in the Rye is a very good book and very interesting but what really doesnt make sense is some complicated words in the book that I have never heard of at all another thing is, I dont know how the title of the book links to the story most authors usually link the story and the title of the book but I dont know why the book is called "The Catcher in the Rye", other than that the book is very interesting and I understand whats going on as I'm reading the book. Thats what I enjoy most about the book that I can actually picture in my mind what Im reading in the book.

Sincerely,

Camilo Rangel

2 comments:

3A07 said...

but complicate help you know more english :)
i wonder what it is about imma check it out

Mei Lan said...

I think it's good for you to read a challenged book. Actually, those big words are very bothering me when I am reading. It makes me feel tired & bored......(=田=) And I am so lazy to look for the definition in a dictionary for every single hard word...... (=3=)