Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dreams


I think that dreams all have a different kind of meaning. For example nightmares mean failure in business, disappointments, or like being bad in nutrition and health. I think Santiago was wise by deciding to follow the dream because I think they're like messages and they mean something. I would follow my dreams like Santiago did. I think dream interpretation is like a religion and only certain people believe in them. My family is a decendant from the Aztecs so i believe in kind of what Aztecs believe about dreams, that they were all messages each and every object in a dream means something different.

1 comment:

3A07 said...

Your post almost same as mine :)
I won't be as brave as Santiago to follow his dreamt. If Im stress out or in a tough decision I would give it a shot.