Thursday, December 11, 2008

About me


Well, my names Camilo Rangel and im 14 years old. My interests is the environment we live in like trees and stuff like that, especially the probem thats above Los Angeles' sky in other words when I grow up I wanna be a future environmentalists that hopefuly influences people to start caring about the world they live in or in other, other words im a TREEHUGGER!!!...and my favorite type of music is almost everything except for today's hip hop,rap, R&B, and Pop. One of my favorite hobbies is to play videogames, play football sometimes and eventually (if theres any planned event going on..) plant trees,and rarely if im really bored I draw some buildings like an architechture..and of course the building has to be eco-friendly and that's about it.

No comments: